- Centrifugal Pump
- 2.5 bar
- 1 to 40 m3/hr
- Tri Cover
- Cosmetics, Food, Water
- Carbon vs SS and Teflon vs SS
- Depends on Application
As a proud manufacturer it becomes our responsibility and priority to provide our customers with high-performance Sanitary Pump (Dairy & Food Industries). Developed according to the latest engineering norms with the help of cutting-edge technologies the pumps are of high-grade quality with zero physical or mechanical defects. These Sanitary Pumps generally find their application in dairy and food processing industries. Even under high pressure our pumps work efficiently and provide the most desirable outputs because of which it is being demanded in the market.
Sanitary Pump Applications
- SAN-NP Series Pumps have various applications as under:
- Dairy Industry : Pumping milk, cream, butter oil.
- Beverage industry : Pumping fruit juice, sugar syrup, beer, wine.
- Pharmaceutical industry : Pumping formulations.
- Steel industry : Pumping demineralised water for furnace cooling.
- Chemical industry : Pumping acids, alkalies, cellulose solution, starch solution, yeast, dye.
- Sanitary Pumps are specially designed for the following applications :
- Milk evaporator plants working under vacuum.
- Pumping liquids at high temperature.
- Flanged TEFC Motor with stainless steel shaft.
- Specially designed impeller for avoiding churning of the liquid being pumped.
- Spring loaded mechanical shaft seal.
- Seals made out of different materials are available to suit individual requirements.
- Free standing with adjustable ball foot or grouting type.
- Double mechanical seal arrangement housed in water circulating chamber. Continuously flowing water through this chamber facilitates motor shaft cooling.
- High efficiency and hence, low energy consumption.
- Hygienic/leak proof shaft seal arrangement (Carbon vs SS and Teflon vs SS are available.
- Material of construction being SS-316, the pump can be used for many corrosive products.
- Compact design provides easy access to all vital parts.
- Mono block design, hence space requirement is less.
- Hygienic design and suitable for CIP systems.
- Pump can be easily dismantled.
- In addition to the above features, pumps are provided with water circulating shaft seal chamber. Hence, suitable for vacuum and high temperature application.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Single Product Package
- Central America, North America, South America, Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO Certified
Plot B - 5, 502, Sambhav I. T. Park, Behind Aplab Company, Wagle Industrial Estate, MIDC, Thane, Maharashtra, 400604, India