Horizontal Monoblock Submersible Pump
- Carbon radial bush bearing
- SS thrust bearing and carbon pads at both drive end and non drive end to take care of axial thrust load.
- PVC insulated 3 core motor cable
- Anticorrosive coating on the cast ion parts- free from rust and corrosion
- Winding overhang protector.
- Neck ring in the volute casing- High efficiency
- Locally rewindable and repairable.
- Supplied with starter box for 1 phase pumps.
- Designed for continuous duty S1.
- Supplied with L bend strainer & cable joining kit
- Cable Glands- to avoid ingress of water entry.
- Both water filling and drain plugs are available.
- Power Range
- 0.33 kW to 2.2 kW Single phase
- 0.75kW to 37 kW Three phase
- Single phase 180-230V, 50Hz, A.C. supply
- Three phase 350-415V, 50Hz, A.C. supply
- Flow Rate
- Degree of Protection- IP 58
- Direction of Rotation
- CCW-single Phase
- CCW, CW- Three Phase
- Type of Duty - S1 (Continuous)
- Method of Starting
- 0.33kW to 2.2 kW single phase-Permanent Split Capacitor
- 3.7kW to 18.5 kW Three phase- Star Delta (S.D)
- Lead Out Cable- Permanently connected and sealed PVC insulated and 3 core flat cable
- Nominal Outlet Sizes in Inches- 1, 11/2, 2, 21/2,3 and 4, 5
Material of construction
- Impeller- Noryl & Cst iron(CED coated)
- Shaft- SS, pump Body-SS & thrust ring - SS
- Radial bearing carbon
- Mechanical seal-Ceramic vs. Graphite
- Double thrust bearing- SS/Carbon
- Volute casing- Cast iron
- Sump to over head tank filling
- Industrial and rural water supply
Clean, thin, non-aggressive, clear cold, fresh water without abrasive, solid particles or fibres